Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Pacifier News

Well, my mom discovered something interesting this weekend. Once Georgia falls asleep, you can pull the old switcharoo on her and slip the paci in as you slip your finger out. I just tried it for naptime, it has been officially 30 minutes, and she is still in there sucking on the pacifier.

This is good for 2 reasons. Number one I can get away sooner if I get the paci in because she won't be as likely to wake up if she is sucking on something. Number 2, she will probably sleep sounder and longer if she gets to keep sucking. I am not worried about nighttime, just naptime. I have been struggling to get her to take some longer naps before I go back to work and this may be the ticket.

I will check back in later and update on how long she naps for. -v

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news about the pacifier!!
That's my sweet Georgia..good girl.
Love you..Nanue

Anonymous said...

Ah, the advent of the paci. What did we call it? The diedy-do.

Anonymous said...

That would be me. Bob. The one who always forgets to sign. Oops.
-- bob