Saturday, August 28, 2010

JBF Aftermath

Every six months Tulsa has a giant consignment sale called "Just Between Friends." Because my husband does what he does, we usually get a few media passes and are allowed into the sale before the general public. I am not a big shopper but I love this sale and always get my money out. It is probably the only time I spend money on the girls (thanks to Nanue and G-mama). So last weekend I went and found some great stuff.

Georgia got a new nap mat for her new school and when we went to get her up Sunday morning she had sneaked it in her room and slept on it on the floor all night.

I was also lucky to find some great dress-up clothes as well as some tap and ballet shoes, which the girls have wanted for a long time now.

G now can be about 6 different princesses.

I am also always on the lookout for bags of bows and I indeed found a couple that were reasonable priced. G did her own hair in this one.

And my favorite was this princess piano. Georgia loves it and dances and sings to it. She has also almost killed her sister over it a couple on times.

2 comments:

Nanue said...

Georgia you make one of most beautiful
princess's I have ever seen. I love you so very much,. Hope to see you soon. Love, Nanue

Anonymous said...

I didn't think about JBP for dance & costume stuff. Do they have actual ballet slippers & tap shoes? Because I may be in the market for those in the foreseeable future. Hmm. Love the dresses for the girls - and I bet that piano is good for lots of screaming! ha!

~eva