Sunday, February 28, 2010

Messy Art Night 2010

We went to the annual Messy Art night after our hair cut. Darby stayed home with Daddy so G and I could have some alone time and she was so much fun. She loves art and textile activities. Here she is using something to stamp white paint.

And this is a big block of Moon Sand. Birthday idea if I forget. I have seen it at Target.
Painting is by far her favorite.

She got it to it with the double brush action.

There was water table.
She didn't spend as much time there as usual but she did stop by.

This was my favorite. Watch the progression. First she just used the cookie cutters like she was supposed to.

Then she got an idea.

Why not paint with her hands.

And while we are at it, let's put our hands in every color of paint.

1 comment:

Nanue said...

Georgia,
Nanue is so proud of you and your special talents. Looks like you had
a wonderful time !!!
I love you so very much.
See you in a couple of weeks.