Saturday, June 07, 2008

New Stuff at the Byrne Ranch

After a bout of rodent and reptile infestation my mom decided it was time for 2 outside baby girl kitties. So I hunted them down on Craigs List and did the leg work and here they are. The first one shall be called Nilla and the other one remains nameless. Suggestions welcome.



And for those who don't know, my parents just purchased the 16.5 acres of land adjacent to their own. Most of it is field so they needed a way to get to it and work on it...I give you the mule. (It is actually a Kubota.)

And here are some pics of the littlest one who, by the way, loves to ride in the mule.




2 comments:

Nanue said...

Hello my darling Darby !!!
Nanue sure loves you.
You are such a cutie pie.
So thankful for you.

Londonacres said...

Wafer!