Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Update

Not really anything to say. Once she is older I am sure we will have funny stories and cute anecdotes but right now she just eats, sleeps, poops (twice today) and sometimes, if you try really hard, smiles.

She was an angel baby today at work. She took long naps and did not fuss much at all. I am in the process of decorating her "nursery" up there and I got a lot done until today. We bought a bunch of animal pictures to hang on the walls and I covered some cabinets in an animal print cloth to make the room more child-like. My baby is going to love animals and have no fear on snakes!

We are looking forward to the Gleasons and the Davises coming this weekend. The fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays and I can't wait it next year when Georgia is old enough to know what is going on. Fireworks are a kid’s best friend. Here is a picture to tide you over until we have news:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie !! We are so excited about coming and seeing everyone.
Love you Nanue

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

From bob!