Wednesday, November 09, 2011

BTW in the House

One of my best friends of all time was in town recently so I hosted a little Booker T. reunion for some of our friends. Kim had not been to Tulsa since she was pregnant with her baby boy and so I had never met him and was so happy to do so. Here is the guest of honor, Gunnar, and his dad, Nick. Quite the ladies man in the pink car.
We had a celebratory cake denoting our high school mascot, the Hornet.
I took the kids on a Beast ride, or several Beast rides I should say, as every time we got back they all yelled, "Again!"
Kim and Gunnar.
Matt an Kiki were there with the twins since they both fall under the Booker T. grad category. Here is Genevieve having more fun than she has ever had.
And the whole motley crew along with kiddos.

It was so much fun to see everyone and reunite now that we all have spouses and kids. Having Kim there was the greatest part of course because I so rarely get to see her and miss hanging with her so much. Hopefully we can do it again next time she is through.

2 comments:

Darnelle said...

Thank you Virginia. It was wonderful seeing all the pictures of Halloween and pumpkin patches. Especially loved the pictures of Kim, Nicholas and the charmer Gunnar. I know he loved hanging out with all the beautiful girls. He probably gets that from his dad. Thanks for hosting the reunion, Darnelle London (Gunnar's grandma)

Londonacres said...

Awh I love you Big V (and need to return your call)! Thanks so much for hosting everyone. It was such a wonderful time!