Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Tulsa State Fair 2011

We took all three kids to the fair this year and it was the first time I didn't have a baby baby or was pregnant. I really enjoyed myself and so did the kids. Mera LOVES animals and the petting zoo was right up her alley. She screamed and squealed and couldn't get enough food in her little hands to feed all the goats and sheep.

She also is not afraid to eat a corn dog. She ate almost half of a jumbo sized one.
Both girls chose cotton candy as their treat and it was a sticky mess.

Mera got a little taste as well. She may have a bigger sweet tooth than Georgia if that is even possible.
After about 2 hours Daddy took the "little bits" as I call them, home for naps and I stayed with G so she could ride some rides and walk the QT Center with me. She is finally old enough for some of the rides and she really loved them. I had so much fun watching her and spending alone time with her. She is the best little companion and so easy-going.

No comments: