Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Before I foget

From Matt Gleason:
I bought some Cadbury eggs at the store with the girls today. I told G and D that they had to eat their dinner before they could have one. G scarfed her dinner down fast to get one. D protested, so she didn't get her egg. We like to freeze the eggs, so I put ended up putting the remaining eggs in the fridge. Not long after, D was sitting at the base of the fridge trying to pry it open. While she was doing this, I walked by her and she said, "Daddy, I'm going to slam your feet in the fridgerator." I said "OK, you do that." Then she immediately said, "Daddy, I'm going to shove you down." Again, I said, "OK, you do that." To top off her threats, D gloomily said, "Daddy, I'm going to stick my hand in your butt." I had to cover my mouth to keep myself from busting out laughing. That kid is funny and not just a little vengeful.

By the way, V went to get the last egg out of the fridge tonight, but she found only an empy container. See, Georgia has free reign of the house after I go back to our bedroom and V is busy putting MJ to bed. That means G knows she could smuggle the last egg into her bedroom. She's a sneaky one. This is the same kid who has a 7:30 a.m. dentist appointment tomorrow morning to get her very first cavity filled.

On a totally different subject, I helped the girls make a spaceship out of a huge cardboard box yesterday. I even made them costumes out of plastic bags and foil. I told G she would look like an alien. She said, "Daddy, I don't want to be an alien." I said, "OK." Then she said, "I want to be an alien princess." So we added some pink to the costumes.

And today, at the park, G ran up to me, gave me a huge hug and said, "Daddy, I want you to call me your sweet baby princess." Later in the car, I said something like, "You're my monkey." Georgia corrected me saying, "Daddy, I told you to call me 'Sweet baby princess."

1 comment:

xtinab said...

The other day when I was nursing the girls, sweet Georgia popped her head in and said "Do you need anything Kiki?" Later she helped me change Genevieve diaper and cooed "There there, that's all better now isn't it Genevieve?" That is one sweet sweetie heart.