Sunday, July 04, 2010

Happy 4th and Pregnancy Update

It's July 4th and I am still pregnant. I am not surprised, just a little disappointed. I am so ready to meet the little person in my stomach and introduce her to my other sweet girls. My due date is not until tomorrow and Darby was 4 days late so I am not too surprised that I have not had the baby yet. I guess I am just too inhabitable. We got the pool set up last Thursday and now all I have to worry about is climbing in an having a baby. I hope it is sooner rather than later but I won't be surprised if I don't go into labor for another week. I know everyone around me is anxious for me to have the baby but believe me, I am the most anxious. Here is G with the tub.

Hopefully my next post will be baby news but I will try to get some pictures from tonight up tomorrow.

1 comment:

Nanue said...

Looks like all you need now is the baby. Good luck..we are praying for you.
Love, Nanue