Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Halloween '09

Treats we made for playgroup on Wed.
Climbing in the toy box at playgroup.

Darby and her friend Abi.

Daddy and Darby at the parade at school on Thursday.

G and D watching the parade but not participating. I hate the parade, my kids hate seeing me once they have been dropped off.

Me and my girls at the Boo Ha Ha Parade on Saturday, Halloween.

G dressed and ready to go get candy.

And again.

G in front of a giant spider.

Darby with some pumpkins.

Matt and Kiki.

Darby getting some candy.

Georgia and Vivian.

Georgia with her loot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a fun halloween! We had a pretty good time too. Mom went home today but luckily a friend of mine called me last night and gave me a miracle cure for nausea and I have been feeling shockingly human today. All this to say maybe we WILL make it to play group this week. I am trying not to get too excited, though, just in case I revert to vomiting and not being able to stand up all today again tomorrow.

Your 2 children look remarkably different. Do people say they look like each other? Oh, and I love G's Halloween costume. Oh, and Eowyn vomited those little bits of sour candy the afternoon after play group - I hope we didn't get you guys sick...

~eva