Sunday, January 18, 2009

9-Month Comparison

Darby

Georgia

Darby started several new things this weekend. She started clapping, she signed "nurse" and she let go every time she pulled up to test how long she could stand. She would let go, stand there for a second and then bounce up and down in excitement until she' fall down on her bottom. She it too cute and quite feisty. Georgia is doing so well with her and likes her so much. She is always saying "Momma put Darby down. Georgia play toys with Darby on floor." Of course then she just steals whatever Darby has but Darby doesn't care.

2 comments:

Nanue said...

I don't see the resemblance yet, but I know for sure they are my cutie pies.
Love, nanue

Anonymous said...

That rib is too funny!

Okay, looking at that 9 mo comparison, I have to ask you, do baby pictures of Georgia look strange to you? Because I am so firmly engaged in Eowyn's present that looking back at baby pictures always kind of freaks me out. Maybe I am just a weirdo, but that's what goes on in my head. (-:

Again, I love the rib. That girl likes her food! Wonder when she's going to start walking - it can't be long now!

~eva