Saturday, July 05, 2008

Family 4th Fun

Getting ready to go to the party.

The family.

Georgia's special treat...a juice box.

The "grown-ups" playing volleyball.

Little Amari.

Eowyn showing off her duck.

Georgia and Eowyn actually getting along.

We would like to thank Nanue for the awesome matching 4th outfits!

Baby Ash and baby Darby.

Watching the snakes grow.

Chloe, Kevin and the babies.

Tired girl.

My favorite part of the night was when Georgia turned to me and said "Fun, mama, fun," like she finally got the concept of what fun was.

3 comments:

Nanue said...

Looks like you all had a great
4th of July celebration !!!!

I love Georgia's pig-tails !!!

Precious and priceless pictures!!!

Nanue

Maria said...

Awesome pictures and an awesome time. The Boy looked at the pictures with me and pointed out Georgia and Eowyn. It was cute. :)

Anonymous said...

"Fun, mama, fun!" That is just great!

Wow, I was WAY behind on seeing all your pictures - I love the one of Darby grinning - how sweet! It's funny how different the girls look when compared at the same ages, like 3 months vs 3 months, but they really do have a strong family resemblance now. Did that make any sense?

Anyway, we had a fun time at the party - it was nice to talk to your husband! He is a really sweet guy (but I bet you already knew that... (-: ).

Love all the pictures! They are great!

~eva