Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Where to Start

Lots has happened since the last post. I will try to do this in order but forgive if I mess it up.
First of all, Nanue and Big Poppa came to visit. Pete also flew in on Saturday to check out my brothers boat and see if he wanted to haul it back to Amarillo (which he didn't). We had lots of fun and Georgia got some quality time with her Nanue.

Georgia was not too sure what to think of Uncle Pete....

Okay, now she is sure.

My sister celebrated her 32nd birthday while they were here and here is a collective shot of the original Byrne clan. Ole Bob looking pretty fit and trim for an old lady.

One the following Monday, I got to celebrate my big 30 with the family. Thanks to Mary for the best pimento cheese EVER. And of course to my dear husband for the tasty cake balls of love.

And here is the best present ever!

Some other birthday shots.





And then, in true Byrne fashion, spring is really here, dirt eating and all.





First wheelbarrow rides.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Virginia,
Thanks for the wonderful array of pictures.
Georgia is so beautiful, she makes my heart smile.
Love, Nanue

Anonymous said...

My favorite time of day is looking at the blog and seeing our beautiful girls.
Love, Big Papa

Anonymous said...

V. Happy belated B-day! I love all the pics. I thought you were never going to post again. Tell your family hello, and stop by to see us again.
Love,
Nita