Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Monkey Bizness

It was baby G's first Halloween, as you can see. She's off to a good start too in that she opted for the banana over the candy. It's a pity she couldn't devour some tasty goodies. After all, she doesn't have any teeth to rot out. I suspect if she's anything like her pops, she'll grow to love all things covered in chocolate with gooey caramel centers. Anyway, I ate enough for both of us, and then some. It was hopefully my last night of gorging. I just joined Weight Watchers. My tubby backside is getting out of control, and, boy, do I need to shave.

The group shot of the kiddos was taken at V's playgroup. And, yes, Vivers went as Darth Vader. She's a Byrne girl through and through.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of my Tulsa family !!!! Need one of those !!!
Fun Times !!! Fun Times !!!
See you soon, little monkey and great looking mommy and daddy.
Love Nanue and Big Papa.

Anonymous said...

For those of you interested, yes, I am trying to eat Georgia in that picture. Actually, we are just kissing. I guess I shouldn't try to swallow her whole. When you love a little thing that much, though, it's hard not to want to suck its little head off with kisses. -- bob

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have to just kiss her. With cheeks like that, they are asking for an aunt kiss. Can't wait for this great aunt to meet Georgia

Anonymous said...

Great Grandma Mary loves all the pictures. Always thought Matthew was the cutest, but I think he is overshadowed by Georgia